Sunday, March 20, 2011

My poor neglected blog!

Gosh it really has been a long while since I posted anything on here! It seems an update is well and truly overdue.

Design work has taken most of my time of late. It's great in some ways because I do end up creating lots of fabulous new designs however it does also mean there is far less time for blogging, Facebooking and newsletters. I feel like my new creations are the best kept secret around at the moment *smiles*.

Here are a couple of new designs!

This design is called Woodland. Simple and cute all at the same time.












And this is the first set of designs from my new Party Sets range. Each set features an invite, thank you card, cupcake toppers, drink bottle wrappers, party bag toppers and tent style cards.

It's a great option if you are planning a party and don't quite know where to begin or what you might need.








Cheers, Nicky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment